Resource Consent Management Services
Compliance with resource consent requirements of national government and regional and local authorities is the foundation of every development project in New Zealand.
Within our resource consent management service we provide advice on current legislation and rulings and liaise with planners on behalf of our clients.
We have strong alliances with highly-qualified resource management professionals to ensure our clients receive the very best advice within this complex area.
Our Resource Management Services include:
- Resource Consent application
- Earthworks application
- Stormwater discharge consents
- Works in a watercourse consents
- Stormwater diversion consents
- Coastal permits
- Liaison with local authorities
- Environmental impact assessments
- Assessments of environmental effects
- Expert witness for local authority hearings and environment court