We undertake observations during consented building projects that require a Producer Statement – Construction Review (PS4).
The PS4 requirements for any project are determined by the local authority when a building consent is issued.
PS4’s are issued once the element being observed has been physically sighted by an engineer and confirmed as adequate.
In order to complete an observation for any project we will require the following information
- Client name
- Site address
- Building consent number
- Copy of the building consent conditions (digital or hard copy)
- Type of observation required
- Date observation is required
- Time observation is required
- Time concrete is being poured (if applicable)
- Site contact name and phone number
- Hutchinson job number (if known)
- Clients job number (if known)
It would be helpful during concrete pours if there was some indication as to the time the concrete was being delivered.
Please contact our administration team to book your observation on phone or email
- 09 426 5702
At least 24 hours notice is required for all observations.