Structural Engineering Services
The highly skilled Hutchinson team offers clients a wealth of structural engineering experience along with exceptional quality and service when designing and analysing structures.
With a highly regarded reputation for balancing practical design with innovative solutions, our team of structural design engineers work on a wide variety of structures in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
We have established long term alliances with skilled professionals in the construction and infrastructure sectors who share our commitment to excellence. We have also developed strong professional relationships with relevant people at the Auckland Council and built up an extensive knowledge of their specific requirements. For our clients, this means we can work astutely and efficiently with consenting authorities to produce cost effective outcomes.
Our Structural Engineering Services include:
- Timber framed housing
- Steel beams and framing
- Steel portal buildings
- Reinforced concrete design
- Pre-cast and tilt panel design and detailing
- Masonry design (including retaining walls)
- Foundation design
- Stormwater and sewer bridging
- Structural design for additions and alterations
- Concrete tanks including large stormwater retention and detention holding tanks
- Timber pole retaining walls
- Large water reservoirs